Disturbed’s Concert & Tour History
Disturbed is back! Unleashing their fifth album five years ago and later going on a hiatus, the epic band is back with a brand new album. Their sixth record “Immortalized” hit the shelves on August 21 and the heavy metal band kept their impressive streak alive on the Billboard 200. Grabbing the top position in its debut week, it has become the band’s fifth album to clinch the number one spot on the charts. It’s a remarkable feat producing back to back number one hits and the fans are super excited about this comeback. Disturbed has also announced a North American tour in support of the album and will hit the road in 2016. Diehard fans have started buying Disturbed tickets as they don’t want to miss a performance by this legendary act.
10 Best Songs by the Windy City Rockers
Comprising of Dan Donegan, David Draiman, Mike Wengren and John Moyer, Disturbed entered the music scene in 1994 and took the heavy metal world by storm. Their compositions are an ingenious blend of classic metal elements and pop/rock, R&B beats. Fans with Disturbed tickets will get a lot of opportunity for head-banging and the band has this incredible ability to play music that gets your whole body in an uproar. They are back after four years hiatus and have promised the fans an experience of a lifetime. So while you wait for their extended trek, here’s a look at the best 10 songs by Disturbed.
“Guarded” – Featured on the band’s third album “Ten Thousand Fists”, the track dominated the rock radio and proved to be a huge hit. The raw guitar work by Donegan and hypnotic, intense vocals by Draiman helped the track standout. Lyrically, vocally and musically, the band didn’t hold out and the result was magnificent.
- “Down with the Sickness” – Appearing on the band’s debut album, the single has been featured in numerous movies and video games, and is a staple at many sporting events. The intro ends with Draiman’s loud scream that has become Disturbed’s signature auditory sound.
- “Inside the Fire” – Moyer’s opening nifty bass work and rhythmic intensity by Draiman has made this one of the best songs by Disturbed. A personal song, it features powerful vocals and is about Draiman’s ex-girlfriend who committed suicide as a teenager.
- “Asylum” – A standout number, this driving rocker also has a personal feel to it. Having a darker tone, it shows Draiman’s anguish over an unresolved relationship. Mike Wengren’s powerful drumming and Moyer’s rhythm section has pushed the song forward making it a hit.
- “Ten Thousand Fists” – A bonafide crowd pleaser, the title track has been called an exhilarating rocker. Composed with a concert stage in mind, it brings the jam-packed arenas to feet with its driving drums and guitars.
- “Prayer” – Inspired by the 9/11 attacks, this powerful track is a conversation with God.
- “Stupify” – It’s the song that placed Disturbed on the map. Featuring Draiman’s unique animal-like screams, the single had a heavy groove to it and pulls in listeners, making it the band’s most enduring track.
- “Stricken” – This was the song produced by a well established band and allowed Donegan to go solo with the guitar. The heavy wall of sound and incredible riffs made it a powerful piece.
- “Land of Confusion” – Not an original song by the band, it was a cover of Genesis hit number. Disturbed however gave it their unique treatment and it shouts of their ingenious style. An animated music video was also released in its support.
- “Shout 2000” – Another cover, the song was originally composed by Tears for Fears. Disturbed placed their own unique stamp on it, giving it a fresh vitality.
Disturbed Announce The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour
Heavy metal band Disturbed’s super hit debut record The Sickness completes 20 years in 2020. To celebrate the anniversary, the band has announced a North American summer tour. The extensive 31-date run will feature Bad Wolves and Staind as the supporting acts. The rockers will also be making a number of appearances at festivals including Welcome to Rockville and Epicenter. The Sickness was released in March, 2000 and gave hits such as Stupify and Down With the Sickness. Now you have the chance to enjoy the album in its entirety live. All you need to do is book Disturbed tickets at the earliest.
Disturbed’s “The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour” Dates:
07/15 – Maryland Heights, MO @ Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
07/16 – Cadott, WI @ Rock Fest
07/18 – Grand Rapids, MI @ Upheaval Festival
07/21 – Alpharetta, GA @ Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
07/23 – Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
07/24 – West Palm Beach, FL @ iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre
07/26 – Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live
07/29 – Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
07/30 – Mansfield, MA @ Xfinity Center
08/01 – Hershey, PA @ Hersheypark Stadium
08/02 – Hartford, CT @ XFINITY Theatre
08/04 – Saratoga Springs, NY @ Saratoga Performing Arts Center
08/06 – Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater
08/08 – Syracuse, NY @ St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview
08/10 – Darien Center, NY @ Darien Lake Amphitheater
08/11 – Toronto, ON @ Budweiser Stage
08/13 – Burgettstown, PA @ S&T Bank Music Park
08/15 – Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music Center
08/16 – Clarkston, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
08/20 – Tinley Park, IL @ Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
08/21 – Cuyahoga Falls, OH @ Blossom Music Center
08/23 – Noblesville, IN @ Ruoff Music Center
08/26 – Rogers, AR @ Walmart AMP
08/27 – The Woodlands, TX @ The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
08/29 – Albuquerque, NM @ Isleta Amphitheater
08/30 – Phoenix, AZ @ Ak-Chin Pavilion
09/01 – Chula Vista, CA @ North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
09/02 – Irvine, CA @ FivePoint Amphitheatre
09/04 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
09/05 – Wheatland, CA @ Toyota Amphitheatre
09/09 – West Valley City, UT @ USANA Amphitheatre
09/11 – Ridgefield, WA @ Sunlight Supply Amphitheater
09/12 – Auburn, WA @ White River Amphitheatre